Friday, October 26, 2007

It's been awhile!

Hi all!

I know I promised that I'd post often...however it has been extremely busy for me the last few weeks. The classes at the store are going very well and the little free time I've had has been spent in my studio trying desperately to catch up on commissions and future samples.

I've been getting some feedback on what classes I should teach in the near future. I've already submitted my next series of classes covering January through March. I already have to amend it since a lot of people are asking for doing memory quilts. I'm probably going to try to do a large class event (one day) where everyone leaves with a small wall hanging or pillow with their photo on the project. I haven't figured out the nuts and bolts...and as usual, I'm open to any and all suggestions on how you all would like to see this be organized. I figured it would be more fun to have a large event. That way not only will everyone learn how to do this definitely treasured project but have fun at the same time with other event participants. So everyone.....time to give me your ideas!

Bob and I will be doing some tinkering with the site and I should have the first of my tips posted very soon. Eventually there will be video clips of the tips. Also, I'm working up the free block projects for the site as well. Nothing like biting off almost more than I can chew. At least I'm not bored!!!

Piece in piece to all,

Pat

No comments: