Sunday, September 23, 2007

Hello all! My first posting in cyberspace!

Today my husband finally put most of the bits and pieces of my website and blog site together. Hopefully you all will check in from time to time to see what I've been up to. I will try to the best of my ability (chuckle) to post daily. As you all well know, life has a tendency to intervene, so if I'm late in posting, feel free to zip out an email to me to give me a nudge.

Actually, I'm pretty excited about my entry into the 21st century. I've always used computers, however, I was fairly reticent about promoting myself. When Bob (the hubby) pointed out that I was missing out on making more money, which will allow me more time to stay in my studio and quilt...I realized it was time to do it.

It's been a long time dream of mine to have a show, something like Alex Anderson's Simply Quilts but with a twist. I love teaching people how to quilt and I felt that would be an exciting way to reach more people! Whether or not I achieve that dream...we'll see. But, at least I can give shameless self-promotion a shot! The worst thing that happens is I get ignored, but at least I can say I tried.

Please let me know what you think of my new website and blog (venting) space. I hope you will enjoy reading as much as I like talking (hey, I never did say I was a quiet person).

Piece in peace!

1 comment:

Bob O'Brien said...

Good luck! (from the hubby)